● Check whether the power plug is inserted tightly.
● There is no electricity at the power socket.
● Check the socket.
● The power switch is not pressed.
● Press the power switch.
The suction force becomes smaller
● The suction port is blocked.
● Clean the suction port.
● There are too many foreign objects in the filter sponge.
● Clean the dust barrel and filter sponge.
● There are many foreign objects in the cyclone.
● Clean up foreign objects in the cyclone.
The UV lamp does not work
● The two rollers under the machine do not touch the surface of the object at the
● Place the machine flat on the object and ensure that both rollers are compressed.
● The two rollers under the machine are stuck and can’t move freely.
● Clean the rollers to ensure that the two rollers can move up and down freely or
contact after-sales service.
● The UV lamp is damaged.
● Contact after-sales service to replace the UV lamp.
The machine suddenly stops working
● The dust barrel is full.
● In order to avoid overheating of the motor, a safety mechanism has been added to
prevent overheating. If this happens, please stop using, clean up the blockage, and
pause for two hours before using again.
●The suction port of the machine is blocked.
● The cyclone is blocked by foreign matter.
The roller brush suddenly stops working
● The roller brush is wrapped by foreign objects.
● Take out the roller brush as required and clean it before using.
● The belt falls off or breaks.
● Contact after-sales service to replace the belt.